Flush 17.5mm x 8mm LED Profile
Innovative flush wide 17.5mm x 8mm LED profile, capable of accommodating LED Strips up-to 12mm wide either from our LED Strip range or other manufacturers. This LED profile fits seamlessly within a; floor, wall or ceiling channel by utilising its flush design. Durable and robust aluminium cast properties enable high wattage strip lights to fit inside without failure - sealing of the ends with our supplied end caps allows this profile to keep free from dust and other external factors that would otherwise damage the strip inside.
Powder coating in your choice of colours brings customisation to your and your customer (MOQ applicable) - allows matching to architectural colouring specifications or personal preference.
Each length comes with a frosted diffuser which shields and protects the LED, the single DOTS which can be seen emitting from diodes aren't a problem with this product due to the opal (frosted) diffuser.
- Flush design allows led profile to fit perfectly into your desired application.
- Mounting brackets allow fixing to channel or surface mounting.
- Excellent heat sink for the LED strip to be fixed to, which provides longer life for diode.
- Suitable for standard to high power strips of LED lights.
- Powder coating available for all models, which lets you pick and choose your colour for the aluminium.
- IP20 for indoor use only.
- End caps included - permitting LED strip wire to pass through the profile seamlessly.
- Light diffuser distributes light evenly and hides individual LED dots which creates illusion of a solid beam of light emitting from profile.
- Compatible with all types of LED strip (providing width of strip fits inside profile)
- IP RatingIP20
- Profile MaterialAluminium
- Length Size Available0.5 - 5.0m
- Dimensions17.5mm x 8mm
- Cover Material TypeOpal/frosted diffuser
- Capacity for LED StripUp-to 12mm (width)
- Profile ColourStandard aluminium colour, but customer can choose own colour (MOQ applicable)
77 Queen Victoria Street
77 Queen Victoria Street, London is a development comprising approximately 28,000 sq.ft of new grade A office and ancillary accommodation. Works are due to complete Q2 2013.
Lighting change in Thistle Hotel: London (UK)
Our designers at LED Europe decided it would be innovative to use colour changeable lighting which could be tailored to the customer's preference, this would enable the hotel to change the lighting to the brand colours of its corporate guests, personalising the experience of the stay.