120W LED High Bay Linear | 14,000lm
120W LED High Bay from our Achilles Range exceeds expectations of factory and warehouse lighting as you know it. When positioned at high ceiling heights this luminaire is capable of providing bright, well-lit operational environments for employees. The beam angle of 120° allows a wide-spread bright light throughout its working environment, lower wattages in the range can also be applied to areas needing low-bay lighting. The luminaire has a linear design, allowing wide beam angling and more light output due to increased space for mounting of chips on the PCB.
Say goodbye to your worries of energy consumption with the super-efficient LED Samsung chip and MeanWell driver installed internally within the casing. With a 105lm/w rating, our 120W Linear LED High Bay is one of the most efficient high-bays on the market.
The wire hung hook system allows easy installation of the product and safe operation throughout its working life - also, should you decide to amend your factory/warehouse flooring plan in the future, you can raise or lower the wire according to your plans.
We are able to provide 1-10v and Dali dimming options for this model, allowing syncing with compatible Dali systems, such as; Simmtronic, ISTL, Tridonic, EnModus etc. Integration with Dali and BMS systems gives you a better indication of how your lighting system is performing on a whole and can point out ways to further your energy savings.
- High lumen per watt, luminaire designed to be installed in extremely high buildings.
- Wide beam angle for excellent illumination and light distribution on factory/warehouse working plane.
- Dimming control 1-10v and Dali compliant models available, which allows additional saving when paired with occupancy sensors on the Dali system.
- Working voltage range allows compatibility with incoming mains supply, irrespective of the country in which the product is placed.
- Reduced energy consumption but with the same or greater light output as conventional metal halide and fluorescent high-bays. LED high-bays use 60% less energy than conventional forms of warehouse/factory lighting.
- Excellent for areas needing brighter lighting
- Very low UGR (unified glare rating) - using our high-bays will eliminate eye-glare. Glare can be detrimental on employees efficiency should they be blinded by light when completing tasks.
- “A” energy class.
- Huge savings by straight swapping to LED
- Long 50,000hr technology.
- Market leading heat sink, which gives the lamp its unrivalled long life.
- IP65 rated - corrosion proof, water-proof and dust-proof.
4000K-4500K: Natural/Daylight White
5500K-6500K: Cool White